SAFE San Juans Seeks Executive Director Position:
SAFE San Juans is a community based non-profit providing professional Washington State certified sexual assault and domestic violence client services to all of San Juan County.
In cooperation with the Board of Directors the Executive Director is responsible for the overall administration and leadership of the agency. This includes the development and supervision of the direct client services, prevention and outreach, grant development and compliance (federal, state, and local), policies and procedures, annual budgets and fiscal management and program coordination. This position represents the organization and promotes the mission of the agency in the community and throughout the state.
This position is full time at 40 hrs/week and requires weekly inter-island travel. This position requires a minimum of:
- Master’s Degree in the human services or equivalent experience
- 5 years non-profit management experience including grant management
- 3 years staff supervisory experience
- At least 3 years experience in domestic violence and sexual assault client advocacy
- Demonstrated ability in public speaking and community relations.
For a complete job description, please click here.
If your passion and qualifications are a match for this position please submit the following (in PDF format) to Kim@SAFEsj.org:
- Complete chronological resume
- A cover letter that explains your interest and how your experience and education make you qualified for this leadership position.
- You may attach other supporting documents such as letters of reference and copies of diplomas, licenses or certificates.
In addition to being an Equal Opportunity employer, SAFE San Juans values diversity, and encourages applicants from a wide range of backgrounds and life experiences to apply. The position will remain open until filled; however, the screening and interview process may start any time after 9/24/2018.